More $ in Your Pocket...Some Staging
1. An investment in Home Staging is less
than a price decrease, therefore it yields the biggest return on investment (ROI)
=(Faster sales = fewer mortgage payments = more $ in your pocket)
2. If you are selling your home, Bring out the Big
Guns first. Don't wait until you drop the price...
at asking price = more $ in your pocket)
Home Staging is a marketing strategy to prepare your home so clients want to buy it & agents want to show it.
= (More clients looking = more chances
of a sale = more $ in your pocket)
Ask yourself: How commited are you to selling your home?
1. Only 10% of the population has the capability to visualize what is not there
A buyer will pay top dollar for their dream home. They will not pay top dollar if they have to fix it up
3. Staging is a tool that helps to maximize sales
items can be a distraction to potential buyersYou need to put your property at the center of attention.
5. A potential buyer may give an excuse not to buy the property because there is work to do
6. Home staging can yield up to a 500% ROI
1. Staging leaves all guess work out. Your prospective buyer knows exactly if his bed will fit and what that odd shaped room
can be used for
2. Staged homes are accepted and viewed as move-in ready
3. Based on training and experience your Home Stager will make recommendations
and suggestions that will appeal to the demographic for your area
will cost less than your first price reduction
5. Staging is ranked in the
top three things to do to prepare your property for market
6. Staging will
put your property in show case condition. The goal is to keep expenses to a minimum and the results to the maximum.
What you can do
to Stage your own home:
1. Curb Appeal~Clean, cut and trim your shrubs,
lawn, flower beds. Plant color. Clean porches, lights, windows, rugs
Exterior~ Clean, repair and refresh paint, cement, wood, mailboxes, front door, numbers
Interior~ Clean, repair and refresh paint, rugs, windows, floors, cabinets. DE-personalize
4. Garage, Closets, Cupboards~Rule of thumb, pack up at least 50%
Sounds like a lot but you will reap the rewards through faster sales
and more money.
your consultation call Room by Room Interiors 530-310-3496