Home Staging Facts:
If You Are Selling your home, Bring out the Big Guns first. Don't wait until you drop the price...
Home Staging is a marketing strategy
to prepare your home so that clients want to buy it and agents want to show it.
1. Only 10% of the population has the capability to visualize what is not there
A buyer will pay top dollar for their dream home. They will not pay to fix it up
Staging is a tool that helps to maximize sales
4. Personal items can be a
distraction to potential buyers, put your property at the center of attention.
A potential buyer may give an excuse not to buy the property because there is work to do 6. Home staging can yield up to a
1. Staging leaves all guess work out. Your prospective buyer
knows exactly if his bed will fit and what that odd shaped room can be used for
Staged homes are accepted and viewed as move in ready
3. Based on training
and experience your Home Stager will make recommendations and suggestions that will appeal to the demographic for your area
4. Staging will cost less then your first price reduction
5. Staging is ranked in the top three things to do to prepare your property for market
6. Staging will put your property in show case condition. The goal is to keep expenses to a minimum and
the results to the optimum
What you can do to Stage your own home:
Curb Appeal~Clean, cut and trim your shrubs, lawn, flower beds. Plant color. Clean porches, lights, windows, rugs
2. Exterior~ Clean, repair and refresh paint, cement, wood, mailboxes, front door, numbers
3. Interior~ Clean, repair and refresh paint, rugs, windows, floors, cabinets.
4. Garage, Closets, Cupboards~Rule of thumb, pack up at least
like a lot but you will reap the rewards through faster sales and more money.
For your consultation call Room by Room Interiors 530-310-3496